• Hello everyone! Sorry to post this in english but my german is null :)

Thinking of changing my rear-lights from normal to the Led ones, does anyone know if is only removing the old ones and putting the new ones? The cables and connectors are the same?

Recht herzlichen Dank.

Best regards!

Innovation - 1.6 Ecotec D 99hp - Satin Grey Steel - Panoramic roof - 17´alloys - Navi 5 - 180º camera

Fuel consumption

• if is only removing the old ones and putting the new ones?

Veja aqui :) :

Liebe Grüße von Herbert aus Erlensee
    CLX Ultimate 1.2 Benziner 110PS, E10, AT, Arktis Blau/Persian blue, Dach Schwarz, Navi 5.0 (Karte 26, SW 21.08.87.32) + IPhone X, AGR Sitze, Sicherheitsgitter, Funktions-Ausstattung, 17" AWR, EZ 01-2018,

Herberts blauer CLX Ultimate

• do you want to change the bulps only to LED or the whole rearlight assambly?

i doubt that the Wiringharness is the same for standard or LED Taillights, but i dont know.

• CLX Innovation 1,2 E-5 81Kw/ Argonsilber-Onyxschwarz/ Atm6/ BJ10/18/ MJ19/ H7 Doppelscheinwerfer/ LED Rückleuchten/ Navi R5 - Map 26.0/ FW 21.08.87.32/ OnStar / Funktions-Ausstattung/ Sicht-Ausstattung/ Park & Go Premium/ Sitzheizung/ Ambiente Beleuchtung/ Handschuhfach Klimatisiert/ Ganzjahresreifen Uniroyal Allseasonexpert2 195/60 16'' Opel Alus Silber/ Wärmeschutzverglasung im Fond/ Tirefit/ Dachträger ohne Reling/ OPC Pedale/ Opel Trittbretter