Electric child lock for back doors

• The button I'm talking about locks the back doors. The central locking button located in the right corner of the screen of infoteinment locks the doors from the outside intervention, but you can open them anytime from the inside. This electric system, blocks the back doors, from any intervention, made from inside of the car or from outside, it isn't possible. Then the back passengers could not open the doors, by mistake. It is good for little childrens, who can't stay put into their seats. :D

Innovation, 130 HP, Aegean Blue, Winter Package, heated ThermaTec windscreen, functional EGR seat package, rear view camera, R 4.0 IntelliLink

• The button I'm talking about locks the back doors.

We know :

When you take also the time to read the answers (posting 5 for example) , then is it pretty clear how it looks here in Germany, Belgium and around ;)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gerd ()

• Funktion ist in meiner BA auf Seiten 29/30 beschrieben

Habe ich inzwischen auch gefunden, bei mir im Ultimate auch nicht vorhanden.

Liebe Grüße von Herbert aus Erlensee
    CLX Ultimate 1.2 Benziner 110PS, E10, AT, Arktis Blau/Persian blue, Dach Schwarz, Navi 5.0 (Karte 26, SW 21.08.87.32) + IPhone X, AGR Sitze, Sicherheitsgitter, Funktions-Ausstattung, 17" AWR, EZ 01-2018,

Herberts blauer CLX Ultimate

• Posting 11 is an answer to Herbert (posting 6), who wanted to know the utility of this function. Don't be upset, Gerd. I didn't mean to offend. I'm from Romania. My order is under development in this moment, I'm still waiting for the car.

Innovation, 130 HP, Aegean Blue, Winter Package, heated ThermaTec windscreen, functional EGR seat package, rear view camera, R 4.0 IntelliLink

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blackbullet ()

• Posting 11 is an answer to Herbert (posting 6), who wanted to know the utility of this function. Don't be upsed, Gerd. I didn't mean to offend. I'm from Romania. My order is under development in this moment, I'm still waiting for the car.

Okay , now i get it :thumbup:

• Great, now we have the solution thanks to the last good answers :thumbup: :
    -with the alarm system you have the "electronic child lock" button
    -without is there nothing and you must do it by hand at the back doors.