Beiträge von Cloud

Bei meinem CLX, der bei FOH ordentlich gewartet wurde (einmal im Jahr, da ich weniger als 15.000 km fahre), trat bei 52.000 km ein Öldruckfehler auf. FOH sagte, dass ein Zahnriemen bröckelte, der die Ölpumpe blockierte. Glücklicherweise habe ich noch Garantie :) , also haben sie es kostenlos ersetzt.

Hinweis: Google-Übersetzer

Hallo,

Das war auch bei meinem einmonatigen CLX so. Der FOH sagte, dass die Windschutzscheibe nicht gut geklebt war. Sie haben es komplett ersetzt und seitdem war es kein Problem. :)

Viele Grüße!

(Google Übersetzer)

For you who are waiting, I hope you will have more happiness :)

This is my story (mail for Opel to which I have not received any answer):

Subject: New Opel Crossland X

Hi,
    I am writing to you as a very dissatisfied user of Opel. I have to get this off my chest, and you can freely either delete this e-mail or read it.
    I ordered a new Opel Crossland X through an authorized distributor for Croatia, PSC Primorje. I do not have any complaints about them, in fact, they provided me assistance as much as they could, they gave me the extra equipment, the replacement car, the unchanged price... I'm really sorry now that they have such a good sales representative, because if not, I would have given up long ago on Opel and resolved my problems.
    It all started in January 2018 when I ordered the new Opel Crossland X with delivery date, week 25/2018. This was the first time that delivery was late, but ok, we got compensation and waited for the car. The car arrived but I was shocked to find out it had not been made as ordered!!! Unbelieveable! Children were disappointed (two boys waiting impatiently for the new car). One does not purchase a new car every day (especially in Croatia).
    It was July, and we had vacation planned with the new car in August. My wife and I were terribly disappointed and angry. But, after the initial shock, a new order was made and we got replacement cars. The new delivery date, week 50/2018. We thought the manufacturing was becoming stable and the new deadline would be respected, the car might even be delivered sooner. But no, delivery was late for the second time! We were waiting again and after more than a year, in February 2019, the car was finally delivered.
    And then, after less than a month of driving in the new car, a new shock, the new car is leaking!!! It leaks through the front ceiling light! How is that possible!? My blood pressure jumps to 250 (I have hypertension) and I'm terribly angry and disappointed, again. The car is now in the service shop, the windshield is not glued well at the factory!
    I wonder if we are second-class buyers in Croatia? Following the German Crossland forums (for more than a year), there are no problems with delivery dates, cars come as ordered and there are no water leaks.

Was this car made according to some quality standards? How do I rely on my car now? I hope the wheel will not fall off when I drive my kids to school.

Im Bedienungsanleitungen von Peugeot 3008 (das ist viel detaillierter, insbesondere Sprachbefehle) schreibt:

Keyless-System
    Schließen der Fenster und des Schiebedachs
    Das Gedrückthalten des Griffs oder des
    Kofferraumschalters ermöglicht das Schließen der
    Fenster, und je nach Version des Schiebedachs, bis
    zu der gewünschten Position.
    Dieses Manöver löst auch das Schließen der
    Dachjalousie aus.

und arbeitet an CLX :)