Blue CLX from Romania

• Hello to all members. Finally, I can move from the "waiting" thread, because on 04.07.2018, I took over my Crossland from dealer, and I can now proudly present the car to you and tell a few impressions after the first 100 km. The history of the Blue CLX begins on 27.03.2018, when after almost a month of thinking and making configurations, we placed the order and signed the contract with the dealer. After that, with your help, and the order number, I've checked every day the status on "opel.internet-solutions". The order gone through codes like this :
    25 = 24.04.2018
    32 = 25.04.2018
    33 = 27.04.2018
    35 = 21.05.2018
    40-42 = 22.05.2018
    48 = 30.05.2018
    49 = 19.06.2018
    58 = 27.06.2018
    From placing the order to the day when the car reached the dealer passed exactly 3 months. Initially, we were given a delivery term of 5 months (+/-). The car wants to come to us more quickly ! :D
    First of all, I want to thanks all of you for the useful information given through this wonderful forum. Without this info's I wouldn't have known what to look after delivery.
    In reality, the car is far more beautiful then the pictures. From the shape, to the color (which we hadn't not actually seen at the time of placing the order). I love my Crossi, more and more every day. There are moments when I stand to the balcony and just watch her. It's gorgeous ! Now, let's talk about the impressions and the feelings after the first days living together. Being made more recently, it didn't need to go through checks about "product improvements". All is fine. No bolts screwed to tight, no damage to electric harness under passenger seat. Until now, the rear disc brakes looks good, no sounds from the steering column. Reading the forum about different issues, I checked everything. Now, the conclusions :
    - the Start-Stop system works really fine (the last day was really hot, and when switching ON the AC, a message appeared saying that the "Eco mode can not be activated because the conditions are not met", and when the car cools up, the S-S system worked again, by itself)
    - the traffic signs recognition works really fine
    - lane keeping assist works really fine
    - activation of OnStar went very simply
    - Android Auto works wonderfully (recognition of smartphone went instantly, Google Maps and Waze detected immediately, navigation through them just right)
    - plug in the USB stick, playing songs in a moment, left the stick connected, when restarting the car, it continued playing where it was
    - when opening the doors, the radio switch off, all it's fine (no problems like Schlumpfine)
    - parking sensors do the job just fine (to street curbs, to people, to other cars, to all), the camera it's just a bonus
    - closing the windows from the remote control works really well
    - ambient lighting works fine
    - the EGR seats are just great, very comfortable (the electrical adjustments do their job, just one small observation : being a more voluminous person, the lower part of seats it's a bit to small for my stature, but it is acceptable)
    - placement of handbrake it's a little bit weird, under the armrest, and connecting the seat belt requires habit and a little balancing
    - using the steering wheel is very easy, and the leather feels really nice
    - found the shark signaled by Gerd in the glove box
    - headlamps set to Auto position, do their job very well
    - front wipers set to Auto position, do their job very well
    - light sensor and rain sensor works perfectly
    - I'm still not used to the fueling position (very weird after all these years on the "right side" :P )
    - controls from the steering wheel regarding infotainment works really well
    - original rubber mats were what was needed at these rainy days.
    I know that I'm repeating myself and everything seems perfect, but this is the facts, the car behave exactly as it should, everything works well and without no hustle or headaches.
    In terms of road behavior, the 130 horses of the engine make their presence felt at every departure from traffic light, at every overtake. The acceleration response is instantaneous. At 4000-4500 rpm, the passengers were already slightly "scared" :D . Stability is in the green area. Going through gears it's ok, maybe a little too long (just a little), but it's manageable, you get used to it.
    I find myself most of the time driving over the legal speed limit, you don't feel the real speed, the car is well soundproof, with all windows closed and radio on, you don't hear the motor (not under 3000 rpm) and the sounds from exterior.
    I'm very satisfied with the choice I've made, I love this car, and I hope to have a very long "relation" together. I had a little hesitation when I thought about Ford, but I'm glad I remained faithfully to Opel ! :D
    After almost 12 years with Corsa D (bought new), it's time to Crossland to give us happy time and beautiful events.

PS : a little regret, that the car came without the cover for storage compartment between front seats, and without second 12V socket for the rear seats. At the time of placing the order this options were standard for Innovation, but until the time of manufacture the car, Opel "reduced" the Innovation standard package. Such a pity, for so little money saved ! :thumbdown:

Now, the pictures with our new member of the family, made today after a heavy rain yesterday, and a trip that has removed a little from the clean look of it.

Best regards from Bucharest,
    Michael

• Congratulations to your new family member. Always take care of her and she will allways guide you save to your destinations. Enjoy your rides. :thumbup:

Happy Blue
    Crossland X Ultimate, 110 PS, Automatik, Modelljahr 2018.0
    Funktionspaket, IntelliLink 5.0, DAB+, Sicherheitsgitter

Bestellung 21.10.17 / Abholung 27.02.18