Beiträge von emnt

Hi,

I created this thread to share some secrets i found on CLX.

• Secret Speed Panel Menus:

Just old the "lower bright" button of heads up heads up displays for a few seconds until it closes.

https://youtu.be/MHCzjsJwz-U?t=8

• Navi 5.0 Expert Mode:

IMG_20190515_192807_compress14.jpg

Hold the audio button for 5-6 seconds exactly.
    I didn't find yet the password to know what's inside this menu. If any one knows share it.

• Reboot Navi 5.0

Hold the call button for 5seconds.

This is everything i found, feel free to share you too

Hi there, i got to CLX Ultimate 2018 model and there is the subwoofer placed where it's shown in message 17 on page 2. I can not imagine that they moved the subwoofer into model 2019 to another place (eg sparewheel). Regards Holger. In your case, I would ask your dealer to clarify your problem

On the sparewheel is the sparewheel hahaha. I have been looking for a dealer and I'm waiting for an answer. Soon as i have an answer i leave here the updates.

Update 1# - My dealer contacted me now and this is a bug on configuration system. Ultimate have the premium sound system (400€) from default but if you add the sparewheel (90€) as extra they remove it (wtf?) and dont make any discount from removing premium sound system and on the configurator dont say anything and don't ask if you really want to remove the premium sound system. Let's see how they will lead with this problem because i really want the premium sound system. X(

Hi,

First of all sorry for talking in English but im portuguese and this is the only forum i found talking about CLX. I got my CLX 130hp Ultimate 2019 edition november last year and since first day im asking to me "where's the subwoofer?" I can't feel any bass on my car with max volume. I saw a photo on page 2 from a user showing the sub on the back. I serached on my car on the same spot and only found wheel replace tools. Opel scammed me seeling the subwoofer edition without one?

IMG_20190513_231756_compress52.jpgIMG_20190513_231747_compress49.jpg